Guess the Word App Source Code overview:
Guess the Word from the 4 Pictures - Reskin "What’s this Country" Source Code Quickly & Easily.
Full iPhone game made for quick and easy reskin.
Using the same game mechanics of “4 Pics 1 Word” and Ruzzle!
Comes with 50 levels. Adding or modifying levels in the app code is as easy as changing the “countries” images to your own and update 3 text files!
Details of this app source code:
The game is easy to play: Four pictures are shown that have one word in common. When the player guess the word, he/she earns 5 coins and goes to the next level till he/she reaches last level.
The game mechanics have been tweaked so that the player is enticed to buy points with real money.
The game uses a synthetic currency so that the player brain gets disconnected from the value of real money.
The game is built on multiple ways to have the player spend the game currency: A user can facilitate his/her way through easy levels using 3 game features:
- Get a Hint for 50 coins
- Buy a letter that belongs to the correct word (60 coins)
- Remove letters from the selection that do not belong to the correct word. (80 coins)
When the player runs out of coins, he/she is shown a in-app purchase store screen that uses smart price bracketing, leading the player to buy the most expensive tier (tier 20: $19.99)
Time pressure mixed with impulse mechanics: As soon as the player buys an in-app purchase, he/she is shown an up-sell page that stays open for only 30 seconds, displaying an instant deal where 5000 coins are 50% discounted, squeezing every dollar out.
Google Mobile Analytics:
The game uses Google Mobile Analytics so that you can tweak the difficulty of the each level to increase user retention by making level difficulty increase smoothly. Thanks to our event reporting system, you can easily tell if a level is too hard or too boring by looking at how many player stopped playing after a specific level.
The game automatically tracks important user behavior to enhance the user experience and engagement, therefore maximizing revenues.
Events are automatically sent to your google analytics account. Some of the events include the following:
- Time it takes users to finish a level
- How many users played a specific levels
- How many times the “hint” button has been clicked per level
- How many times the player clicked on the “buy currency” button
- Send the current level settings when a user buys in-app purchases.
User Review Dialog:
Driving user reviews and ratings can dramatically affect your game visibility. Every 15 levels played, a dialog pops up asking for a user review. The user can either accept or decline it. If the user declines it, the dialog will reappear every 15 levels until the player finally clicks on it, and is brought to the iTunes store to write a review, then no more review dialog will appear because it is not necessary to do so anymore.
The player is motivated to leave a review by crediting him or her with 25 coins.
Revenue from 4 Advertising Channels:
The game uses the permanent iAD banner (from Apple)
The game displays a Revmob interstitial advertising screen appearing when the game starts and also every 5 correct items(countries).
Revmob is also used in the “correct level” screen where you will find a “more games” button.
The game displays a chartboost interstitial advertising screen appearing when the game starts and also every 5 correct levels(countries).
The game displays a short advertising video every 8 levels, using AdColony.App code features:
- Full ‘Guess the word from the 4 Pictures' app source code built to generate profit in mind while being a breeze to reskin.
- Works on all iPhones (retina, non retina)
- iOS 7 ready & tested
- 50 levels already included
- Adding a level is as easy as dropping 4 images, and adding words to 3 text files.)
- Easy to change the game skin (image files included)
- Win screen animated sequence
- In-App Purchases to buy game coins and get extra hints
- Advanced configuration options - choose the game progress mode: a.) complete a level to unlock the next OR b.) all levels RevMob ad network support is included
- iAd ad network support is included
- Chartboost ad network support is included
- AdColony video ad network support is included
- Google Mobile Analytics (track your user behavior!)
- Automatically asks users to review the game and rewards them
- in-app purchases for coins, with up-sale mechanics
- Step by step documentation for all features
- Interface menus and buttons photoshop .PSD file included
- Screenshot templates photoshop .PSD files included
- It is recommended to change the interface look and feel, but it’s optional!